Family-Friendly Restaurant with Indoor Games
As Ropewalk’s newest concept in Ocean City, we are bringing a whole new type of restaurant to town.
Where It Started
The Original Baltimore Ropewalk Tavern is located on one of the oldest streets in Federal Hill and dates back to the pre-prohibition. In 1995, brothers Bill and Marc McFaul, along with their sister Linda in 2004, started renovating their collection of spaces and found various documents and relics from the early 1900’s. Ten years later in 2005, Chris Reda, a real estate agent and developer, joined the Ropewalk family. Together, they have opened over a dozen successful businesses in Bethany Beach, Ocean City, Chincoteague Island, and Baltimore.
The summer of 2019 brought a new concept to the Ropewalk family, Alley Oops, a family-friendly restaurant with games and miniature bowling.
Upscale Beach Dining
In conjunction with its sister location, Alley Oops Uptown serves an upscale menu in a family-friendly environment. We strive to recreate the beach vibes from our other locations in an indoor setting. This establishment offers both indoor and outdoor seating.
Find the newest games and mini bowling at Alley Oops. Load money on electronic cards to play games and rack up points to earn prizes at the redemption center. Wondering what separates the games and dining areas? A live shark tank!
Come enjoy upscale eats and entertainment for the whole family at Alley Oops Uptown in Ocean City, MD.
Pay just $35 for a $50 gift card to Alley Oops in Ocean City, MD
- Offer is valid for ONE ($50) gift card to Alley Oops.
- Present your gift card to pay for any purchase.
- Gift card may be used multiple times.
- Gratuity is not included.
- Gift card is not refundable and non redeemable for cash.
- Gift card cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- 24 Hour cancellation notice is required for all services.
- Gift card expires 5 years from purchase date.
- Gift card will be shipped via USPS within 72 hours.
13101 Coastal Highway
Ocean City, MD
5509 Coastal Highway
Ocean City, MD